Tuesday 21 July 2009

Saucy!

Got a lift from big sis to take me to BPCC for child protection, buh she onli took me half wai :( Got there slightly early, Johura, Zakhia and Zabreen wernt far behind. Amina was still asleep, so me and Zakhia went to the Xylophone creating our own 'original' music.

Scottish woman droned on and on and on. We realised we abuse Marzia =O.

LUNCH- was about time ma stomach had been rumbling 45 mins before hand! (amina go freaked out) XD

Got ma food went to sit down and from nowhere, S-P-L-A-T! Chilli sauce all over ma skirt and bag, ergh just great!

Cleaned it all off then went to Coffee Pot for Fraps (YAY). Somehow the hoe managed to get a discount on hers! I have a suspicion she must have a certain 'arrangment' with the shop keeper... lol

Went back and Scottish woman freaked us all out with the talk about paedophiles and how they think. Seriously creepy stuff!

Went home - no I'm not under house arrest- caught up with big sis and talked bout her day.

Got crippling cramps, lay on ma bed watching telly with a hot water bottle. Called Dejji, all the laughter just made my stomach worse.

=O Found out shocking stuff about a certain person!!!

now I'm off to bed... nyyyyt!

2 comments:

  1. me and the coffeepot lads go way back ;)
    what shocking stuff about a certain person?

    ReplyDelete